EVS Assistant (PRN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00327-6231
The Environmental Services Technician performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
* Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
* Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
* Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
* Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Job qualifications include:
* High school diploma or GED preferred
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English preferred
* 6 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred
Last Edited: 08/09/2016