EVS Technician II / Environmental Services / Full Time / 36 hrs per wk / Days / Wkends Rotate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00059-3496
Days (rotating weekends)
Frankfort Regional Hospital
Job Title: Tech 2,
Spill Prevention and Response Department: Environmental Services (810)
Director: FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: To support the department s mission by accomplishing the routine tasks required for the cleaning and disinfections of the hospital building and furnishings.
1. Read Emails daily.
2. Log in and out of Bed Tracker when cleaning a checkout/discharge.
3. Put in work orders as needed to the Eng. Department for repairs.
4. Floors, Sweep, dry/wet mop, sanitize/disinfect
5. Walls windows, doors, Spot clean surfaces between washing, wash and sanitize as scheduled
6. Fixtures, furnishings, Furniture: Dust, damp wipes, spot clean, wash, sanitize/disinfect and polish. Change drapes, woodwork, window frames. Empty, clean reline waste baskets and clean and rearrange furniture as needed. Clean light fixtures over sink.
7. Waste and soiled linens: Remove waste and soiled linens from work area. Handle carefully; always wear gloves. Place in specified bags or containers. Take linens and trash to soiled/trash room for pickup.
8. Stairways, elevators, entrances and exits: Spot clean stairways daily and as scheduled. Wet mop floors.
9. Horizontal surfaces: Remove dust, dirt, greasy film, wash if necessary and sanitize daily in patient rooms and patient care areas.
10. Patient rooms: in addition to above, perform terminal cleaning procedures and prepare room for the new occupant or concurrent cleaning procedures for rooms with long term patients. Follow universal precautions in all rooms.
11. Bathrooms: Clean and disinfect daily all fixtures, floors, mirrors, windows, doors, walls as far as can be reached. Clean higher areas as scheduled. Replenish bathroom supplies.
12. Utility rooms, kitchens (nursing floors), closets, ect.: clean floors, furnishings, fixtures, ect.
Last Edited: 09/15/2016