- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT SITE PRESIDENT
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Fully and pro-actively manages calendar and schedule to align with leadership s key priorities, maximize efficiency, and coordinate the leadership team s time most effectively together and separately. Applies time management principles to increase effectiveness of leader by planning for needs and materials needed for travel, project preparation, blocking strategic thinking time and ensuring readiness for key meetings. Reviews calendar and activities with leaders as appropriate.
* Manages mail and email to ensure only relevant correspondence is seen by leader. Researches, prioritizes, and follows-up on incoming messages, issues and concerns addressed to the leader, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
* Acts as a liaison between the executive and various parties such as outside consultants, leaders, team members, patients, physicians and community leaders. Screens and fields phone calls and, where appropriate, pro-actively evaluates and resolves caller s inquiries. Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; pro-actively drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating communications without direction to varied stakeholders .
Administrative and Clerical Support
* Responsible for utilizing advance Microsoft office skills to prepare professional documents from creative power-points to creating spreadsheets and charts. Routinely proofs leaders and the teams work for accuracy and pro-actively coordinates changes.
* Successfully completes critical aspects of all deliverables with a hands-on and well organized approach that facilitates the executive s ability to lead while maintaining confidentiality. Ensures executive is well informed and prepared with historical perspectives, documentation, analyses, reports, presentations, and any other information necessary to support key business decisions.
* Attends, as appropriate department, leader or board meetings and takes minutes and follows up on all action plans or deliverables and advises leaders of any missed deadlines or concerns with meeting scheduled deadlines.
* Arranges everything necessary for all meetings, trainings and special events with little or no direction. Pro-actively and independently executes travel arrangements including accommodations, itineraries and expenses.
* Promotes the Meridian Way by representing the executive internally and externally, acting as a liaison between the executive and team members, patients, physicians, guests, and other leaders. Strives to continually improve internal and external guest relations through the identification of needs and problem resolution. Utilizes strong discretion and professionalism with internal and external business contacts. Builds productive cross-functional relationships across all levels of organization.
Project Management/Functional Work Responsibilities
* Acts as leader s proxy or project manager as appropriate and assigned.
* Responsible to lead functional/work projects for department and/or executive which may include leading budget efforts from preparation to expense and variance tracking, serving as lead representative with outside auditors/compliance organizations and the completion of analyses and other projects. Accountable to take primary responsibility for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project/work assignment.
* He/she is responsible for identifying key resources and stakeholders and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives including defining and executing deliverables, creating time-lines, and prioritizing tasks, delegating to others as needed, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans. Accountable for results.
* Has an advanced understanding of department, company, and/or brand and promotes it throughout all interactions and work product.
* May assists in the interviewing and hiring of new assistants, as needed. May train new administrative assistants and participate in assessment process, when necessary.
* Measures and continually improves processes, procedures, programs, and services that enhance the ability to manage work-flow within the department.
* Delegates tasks to other administrative assistants and conducts team meetings to align administrative activities with department and/or work group objectives.
Other Duties as Assigned
* Completes all other necessary duties with attention to detail and in a timely manner.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Associates Degree in business, health-care or related field required.
* Bachelors Degree in business, health-care or related field preferred.
* 7-10 years experience Working for C-suite or Senior Executives in similar size and complexity type organization or function required.
* 2-4 years experience Demonstrated work in the functional support area preferred.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrates sound judgement and forward thinking.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.