Earned Value Management Analyst 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EARNED VALUE MANAGEMENT ANALYST:
* Provide earned value management (EVM) subject matter expertise (SME) support under the program management office (PMO) for a 5 year / $500,000,000 cost plus program.
* Assist control account managers (CAMs) and work package (WP) owners in all duties related to EVM, planning, tracking, and reporting.
* Aggregate, analyze, and report on monthly and quarterly earned value management system (EVMS) outputs.
* Manage the EVMS business rhythms and act as the primary POC for data calls for EVMS reports and analytics.
* Analyze EVMS reports to identify, resolve, and communicate issues with CAMs and work package owners.
* Perform quality assurance of EVMS data and variance analysis report (VAR) write-ups.
* Facilitate and support CAMs with the development of the EVM baseline and monthly cost/VAR review packages.
* Partner with the Program Master Scheduler to ensure accurate cost schedule integration across control accounts and work packages.
* Partner with the Program Risk Manager to assist CAMs and WP owners with identifying and analyzing project risk.
* Support the EVMS lead to ensure baselines are controlled and forecasts are accurately represented.
* Prepare monthly EVM summery report for the Program Manager and monthly cost/VAR review.
* ~ 5 years, or more, experience providing project accounting or EVM support for services contracts for Government contracts/programs.
* Able to work independently, self-motivated, proactive; strong attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven ability to work well with CAMs and WP owners to accomplish tasks.
* Deltek Cobra EVMS
* Expert level MS Excel skills
* Strong skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Project and Access
* Experience using and configuring MS SharePoint team sites
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted; thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.