East Coast Regional Manager - Asian Channel 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EAST COAST MANAGER - ASIAN CHANNEL
*Manhattan area or New Jersey
At Nasoya we believe in fresh, sustainable, healthy foods that inspire everyone, fueling creative and healthy eating for all diet types, including vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians and omnivores. We hope you'll join us in making each day delicious!
Report to Vice President of Sales & Marketing Asian channel. Responsible for the budgeted case sales, gross revenue, marketing and trade promotion funds generated from the West Coast Ethnic business channel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include, but is not limited to the following:
* Work closely with the Vice President of Sales & Marketing -Asian Channel to monitor West Coast Distributors in the implementation of sales and marketing programs and trade promotions.
* Evaluate and manage the performance of east coast distributors by frequent visits to retail markets, maintain close communications with the sales teams of the distributors to ensure the full execution of all sales and marketing programs.
* Design and implement sales plans in order to meet or exceed agreed upon sales volume and revenue objectives. Responsible for working closely with the VP Of Sales and Marketing-Asian Channel and Marketing Manager to stay within the spending parameters of the marketing and trade budgets release annually.
* Maintain close working relationships with Customer Service, Corporate Sales, and VIHL to insure good communication of Sales strategy and tactics.
* Communicate distributor forecasts on a monthly basis to VP of Sales & Marketing, Asian Channel,Corporate Sales and VIHL to be utilized for production planning and financial analysis.
* Utilize internal operating systems to develop and maintain various sales reports needed on a weekly and monthly basis to properly manage the business.
* Identify and gather competitive intelligence and communicate to Vice President of Sales & Marketing -Asian Channel and West Coast Distributors.
* Stay within annual travel and entertainment budget.
* Perform all tasks in accordance with all safety policies.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS .
B.S. or equivalent work experience
Minimum 10 years work experience and/or training: minimum of two years related work experience.
Ability to work on many tasks simultaneously while attending to detail.
Ability to speak Chinese, Mandarin, or Cantonese.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Expert in software such as Microsoft Word (word processing), Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet ability), and Microsoft PowerPoint (presentation skills).
P&L experience is preferred.
Ability to work with a variety of management and non-management levels to accomplish objectives.
Regularly required to sit, use hands and finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision capabilities in this job include close vision.
Computer, Fax, Telephone
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the environment is usually quite.
NO RELOCATION OFFERED
NO AGENCIES OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE