Echo Tech 2 - part time every Sunday (8-12) and routine coverage for PTO/sick, and as needed.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 7/19/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe registered echocardiography technician performs inpatient and outpatient echocardiography procedures as ordered by a physician. These echo procedures include: 2-D, M-Mode echocardiography and pulsed, continuous wave, color and tissue Doppler procedures on the adult patient population. Assists with stress echocardiography and transesophageal echo procedures. Also assists with other clinical tests such as EKG and exercise stress testing as requested. All functions of this role shall be performed within the guidelines of the department and hospital policies. Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
* Hospital based Doppler echocardiography, stress echocardiography and transesophogeal echocardiography experience
* Must demonstrate 1 year imaging skills
* Active ARDMS Echo registry status.Graduate from accredited cardiac ultrasound program
* Computer application aptitude, medical equiptment touchpads, obtaining blood pressures
* Must be flexible to scheduling changes including scheduled overtime
Required Education: Associates Degree with one year relevant experience or graduate from accredited cardiac ultrasound program
Required Certification: CERT BLS, REG ARDMS