EdAssist Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONSince its creation, employees of EdAssist have not only met aggressive business and growth goals but have been recognized by our internal and external customers for their outstanding innovation, service, and leadership.
As the PROJECT MANAGER, EDASSIST PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, you will play a key role by consulting with clients on best practices for implementing the EdAssist Tuition Reimbursement Solution post sale. You will be putting your technical savvy, sound business analysis skills, and expertise with project management to the test!
What you will be doing:
* Drive all project-related activities for assigned clients/projects.
* Facilitate and consult on Tuition Assistance program best practices, design and configuration of solution, change communications, and training.
* Understand initiatives in order to facilitate project scope, goals, and deliverables; ultimately create project work plans.
* Acts as a liaison between clients and company during scope of the project.
* Estimate time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to implement project.
* Develop project plan incorporating all project variables and facilitates completion of client change orders, as required.
* Navigate project changes effectively, remove barriers, and coordinate with a variety of cross-functional project team members.
* Complete other project management duties as required such as timeline management, issue resolution, UAT, and initial client reviews.
* Assess and minimize business exposure and risk on project. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations effectively tailored to the intended audience.
What we hope you will bring to this role:
* Bachelor s degree or higher in Engineering, Technology, or related field.
* 4 plus years of experience in Project Management and/or Consulting while managing multiple projects with minimal supervision.
* Ability to remain organized to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources including team members, other internal departments and external parties (3rd party partners).
* Experience managing all phases of the project life cycle; including running project prioritization meetings and post-installation project post-mortem meetings.
* Knowledge of different project management software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.