This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
PACE COMMUNICATIONS INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
The writer / editor holds responsibility for crafting a variety of consumer-centric custom content assets (articles, infographics, video scripts, etc.) for a host of marketing-driven campaigns designed drive engagement in the social space
Education: College degree
Experience: Minimum 7 years experience in content creation as it relates to marketing, agency, marketing communications, journalism, or PR
* Experience in writing in the social space.
* Foundational and experiential knowledge of custom content creation processes in the digital realm, including web, mobile and social media
* Working knowledge of content development tools (Wordpress, Kapost, MS Office; Adobe CS a plus but not required)
* Personal drive to get the job done at highest quality levels
* Experience with interviewing, researching, reporting, and editorial workflows
* Familiarity with SEO and web analytics to improve content and site traffic
* Proven ability to write and edit for a digital and SOCIAL audience
* Combine creativity and attention to detail with client feedback to ensure that content is accurate, reader-friendly and in line with client directives
* Proven ability to incorporate storytelling into Web design
* The writer / editor will execute the content strategy, incorporating brand voice and other marketing or journalistic attributes as needed.
* Interviewing, crisp and lively writing skills, and CMS background a must, as is the adroit and deadline-sensitive handling of multiple projects simultaneously.
* Collaborate with writers, designers, and developers to create multimedia editorial content.
* Ideation, attention to detail, and quick-turnaround work required. Interface with edit, art and account teams on daily basis.
* Craft unique, emotionally-driven stories about real people.