Education Associate (New Grad) - Analyst Development ProgramReq-12610
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 1/3/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
EDUCATION ASSOCIATE (NEW GRAD) - ANALYST DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
What we have to offer:
Our Global Analyst Development Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at NetSuite. Education Services Associates participate in an initial six-month enablement program focused on building product knowledge and implementation skills through training and development. You will learn first-hand how NetSuite impacts our customers businesses by working alongside NetSuite Professional Services and Education Services Consultants on projects; thereby gaining valuable consulting experience across multiple business environments. NetSuite implementations require our Education Services team to understand customer business processes, learn their configuration and use of the NetSuite application, and assess their end user learning needs. They create a customized enablement strategy to deliver training to the customer s users and put in place a continuous enablement plan by blending together e-learning, instructor led training, on the job performance support, coaching and other methods.
As an ES Associate you will have the opportunity to make immediate contributions to the organization by:
* Being a team member on customer projects
* Utilizing a structured project delivery and user enablement methodology
* Understanding how to analyze customer business processes, audience roles, and learning requirements
* Designing enablement solutions using NetSuite Education offerings, services and products
* Suggesting new enablement solutions to management based on technology advances and interactions with customers
* Creating custom documentation, e-learning and performance support materials
* Delivering training sessions to NetSuite users in a variety of industries, sizes and types of businesses
* Working and interacting with customers in the deployment and sustainment of their NetSuite system
* Building successful customer relationships
Successful Education Services Associates progress into consulting positions within the NetSuite Education Services Organization.
Why this is a (really) great opportunity:
There are too many reasons to list, so let s start with our employee motto:
Dare to be yourself We look for talented, passionate employees with drive and energy. You are encouraged to drive your own career - learn, stretch, grow and make a difference. What differentiates NetSuite as an employer* The most significant difference we heard from our employees was that if you work for NetSuite, there are literally no limits to what you can accomplish and how far you can go with your career and with the company. We pride ourselves on building and promoting a culture of teamwork. You are encouraged to take interest in different areas and projects, share your ideas and innovate. You are invited to achieve success on your own terms. There are no rules and no politics regarding your level of participation and contribution. There really is no limit to what you can contribute and what you can achieve at NetSuite. And, your contributions will be rewarded and appreciated. Success is in your hands. Learn. Grow. Develop. Contribute. Make a Difference ..
* 3.0+ GPA at a top tier US college/university; graduating class of 2016 or 2017
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Education or Liberal Arts
* Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude
* Strong work and/or internship experience
* Strong business judgment and common sense
* An aptitude and love for helping others learn new skills
* Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
* Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Effective when working independently and in team environments
* Receptive to feedback
* Desire to work in the technology industry with a growing company
* Target start date is July 2017
* Only those who have the correct background will be contacted