This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
* Implement website look and feel based on customer provided designs.
* Develop new user-facing features.
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
* Collaborate with other team members, and stakeholders.
* Executing on project timelines.
* Demonstrating solid organization and communication skills.
* Opportunity to steer technical direction and provide technical leadership.
* BS in Computer science or equivalent experience required.
* 2+ years of experience on website development with technologies including: HTML5, CSS3, and UI Frameworks (e.g Bootstrap)
* 2+ years of implementing responsive web Designs.
* 2+ years of experience implementing HTML with templating engines (e.g. Handlebars.js, Moustache.js)
* Experience in developing with modern JS frameworks such as Angular, Backbone, Ember or ReactJS.
* Experience with CSS Processors like SASS and LESS
* Experience interfacing with RESTful services
* Basic knowledge of industry standard design tools such as Photoshop/GIMP
* Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as GIT / SVN
* A roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude
* Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
* Excellent communications skills both in a technical and non-technical context
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Nice to have:
* Experience in Single Page Application development
* Experience with NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced framework
* Experience with NetSuite SuiteCloud platform and SuiteScript API
* Experience developing E-commerce websites
* Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
TRAVEL: can be between 25-50%
Travel: Up to 50%