This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TRAINING:
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
* Implement website look and feel based on customer provided designs.
* Develop new user-facing features.
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
* Collaborate with other team members, and stakeholders.
* Executing on project timelines.
* Demonstrating solid organization and communication skills.
* Opportunity to steer technical direction and provide technical leadership.
* BS in Computer science or equivalent experience required.
* 2+ years of experience on website development with technologies including: HTML5, CSS3, and UI Frameworks (e.g Bootstrap)
* 2+ years of implementing responsive web Designs.
* 2+ years of experience implementing HTML with templating engines (e.g. Handlebars.js, Moustache.js)
* Experience in developing with modern JS frameworks such as Angular, Backbone, Ember or ReactJS.
* Experience with CSS Processors like SASS and LESS
* Experience interfacing with RESTful services
* Basic knowledge of industry standard design tools such as Photoshop/GIMP
* Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as GIT / SVN
* A roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude
* Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
* Excellent communications skills both in a technical and non-technical context
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Nice to have:
* Experience in Single Page Application development
* Experience with NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced framework
* Experience with NetSuite SuiteCloud platform and SuiteScript API
* Experience developing E-commerce websites
* Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
TRAVEL: can be between 25-50%
Travel: Up to 50%