Contract EBU Manager 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Want to learn about Everbridge* Check us out at: http://bit.ly/2kOBlkN
Everbridge is in search of a highly skilled, results-oriented Manager, eLearning with a strong desire to succeed in a dynamic, fast-growth organization providing a web-based SaaS application.
The Manager, eLearning will lead a team tasked with designing, developing, managing, and delivering online eLearning and will help administer the Everbridge University (EBU) Learning Management System (LMS).
About the Team
Learn more about Everbridge and see photos from our office - http://bit.ly/2kOBlkN
The Everbridge LMS team is a 3-person team within our Professional Services organization, comprised of Instructional Designers, and the Manager, eLearning. The team is based here in our Burlington offices, and works together closely in our matrix environment.
* Managing and leading the Everbridge Training team, planning strategy, budget, and performance reporting.
* Directing specific training needs assessments to support the design, development, delivery, and assessment of corporate and customer training programs
* Interfacing with customers to gather requirements, design eLearning programs, and roll out training solutions.
* Monitoring the addition of new courses and maintaining 80+ courses and certification tests for each of the 3 to 4 software releases per year.
* Developing customized reports for customers, internal teams, and Management usage.
* Embracing planning and aligning and communicating goals effectively in order to maximize output and productivity with limited resources.
* Assessing the effectiveness of training and learning outcomes and providing this information to management.
* Ability to manage and assist with rapid training development and microlearning to ensure training meets new release deadlines.
* Help internal customers, such as HR, Support, Implementations, IT/Ops, and Sales, utilize EBU.
* Working with technology and learning partners and vendors, as needed.
* 5+ years of experience presenting, implementing, and developing eLearning courses within an LMS system
* Experience working with customers to design and deliver targeted and effective training programs
* Proven track record of delivering quality training measured by metrics.
* Proficiency in Adobe Captivate and Adobe Presenter
* Experience in assessment / certification exam creation.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing environment with enthusiasm.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and the ability to work autonomously
* Bachelor s Degree is strongly preferred
Experience developing customer-facing, self-service training programs for a software/SaaS application.
Administration in a Moodle-based LMS and/or experience with Totara LMS.
Experience with Crystal Reports.
Experience with Brillium Testcraft for certification exams.
Everbridge is the leading critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to connect the right people for real-time collaboration and response. Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally. Everbridge was recently named one of the Boston Business Journal s Best Places to Work for 2015!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.