This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 3/22/2017
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking an Educational Psychologist to work in our Norman, OK office.
* Develops testing evaluation and measurement tools to assess the effectiveness and impact of learning and development programs.
* Supports the development of competency models and assessment tools to inform individual development and enable career advancement.
* Responsible for providing expertise in the organizational design of training evaluation, program evaluation, outcome assessment measurements, survey design, and examination development.
* Designs tools and methods for the measurement, analysis, and evaluation of individual learning, performance, and change resulting from education, training and leadership development.
* Conducts needs, job, and task analyses; develops research designs and data analysis plans; conducts focus groups; and monitors the quality of assessment and evaluation programs.
* Develops, implements, and validates competency models and assessment tools to determine competency, readiness, or qualification.
* Identifies the impact of education, training and development on individual and organizational performance. Conducts complex analyses related to the development, delivery and reporting on succession planning and leadership development results.
* Designs, develops, and administers surveys and program evaluations including identifying appropriate target audiences, determining sampling plans, and analyzing the effectiveness of programs and processes.
* Prepares technical reports and presents findings to appropriate stakeholders in a manner consistent with academic and professional standards.
* Provides technical advice, program guidance, and policy interpretation on all aspects of measurement and evaluation activities and in the conduct of training and development behavioral science research and testing projects.
* Designs aids and delivers training on proper usage of development assessment tools and talent management processes.
* Graduate Degree in Educational or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related training field
* US Citizen or Green card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
* Must have experience in testing and the ability to conduct surveys, including developing the study and sampling plan, collecting and analyzing the data, and reporting the findings.
* Must have knowledge of all aspects of training assessment and evaluation practices, including job analysis, test development techniques, validation methodologies, item and test analysis processes, and practices and techniques for establishing minimum performance requirements.
* Knowledge of Educational Psychology and/or Industrial/Organizational Psychology principles, theories and techniques, including research design, implementation and documentation, sufficient to provide practical business solutions to organizational and employee problems and issues.
* Knowledge of professional and legal standards, principles and guidelines related to applied Industrial/Organizational Psychology, including employee selection, leadership assessment, training evaluation, and organizational research and data collection protocols, sufficient to serve as an expert witness in legal proceedings.
* Knowledge of strategies and concepts used to design, validate and implement leadership assessment tools including 360 degree assessments, managerial assessments, competency models and/or assessment centers.
* Skill using standard social science statistical analysis technology (e.g. SPSS) sufficient to evaluate and draw appropriate conclusions from data.
* Knowledge of instructional systems design, including needs assessment, participant and program evaluation and measurement, and curriculum design and development processes.
* Ability to communicate in writing sufficient to provide technical advice and information on programs, policies and procedures and technical reports and briefing papers.
* Ability to communicate orally to make presentations, conduct group and individual interviews, and provide technical advice and information on programs, projects, policies and procedures.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.