Electomagnetic Maneuver Warfare (EMW) Subject Matter Expert
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Frontier Technology Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONELECTROMAGNETIC MANEUVER WARFARE (EMW) SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
Frontier Technology Inc. is seeking full-time Electromagnetic Maneuver Warfare (EMW) Subject Matter Experts (SME) to join our team of qualified, talented, and diverse individuals. The highly qualified and experienced EW subject matter expert will provide professional, technical, and analytical support to Navy Information Forces (NAVIFOR).
* Participate in select electronic warfare conferences, symposiums, program reviews and working groups, as directed and approved by the Contracting Officer s Representative/Task Order Manager (COR/TOM) or designated alternate (ACOR). It is estimated these types of events will occur regularly and routinely locally, and an estimated 10 times per quarter at off-site locations.
* Create an EMW Training and Development Plan in collaboration with the COR/TOM. Analyze and develop the EMW Training and Development Plan and continue to update it, commensurate with technology updates that significantly change the EMW battle environment, giving regular (quarterly) updates to the government on progress, changes and shortfalls.
* Analyze and develop the EMW Training and Development Plan and continue to update it, commensurate with technology updates that significantly change the EMW battle environment, giving regular (quarterly) updates to the government on progress, changes and shortfalls.
* Assist in preparation and presentation of training, as required, including the sharing of subject matter expertise in small group classroom sessions and via one-on-one interactions on a quarterly basis when directed by the COR/TOM.
* Formulate a Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) for the initialization and implementation of an Information Dominance Warfighting Development Center (IDWDC) in collaboration with the Government COR/TOM.
* The Contractor shall bring expertise to the implementation of a successful IDWDC, that has been called out by leadership at all levels, while also addressing emergent supporting functions as progress is made.
* Continue to stay abreast with and assimilate new updates/changes within the field of EMW by closely working with NWDC and constantly working toward the successful Implementation of EMW for the Commander United States Fleet Forces (CUSFF) and the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) using the new updates/changes to shape EMW development for the Navy within the campaign plan and Training and Development Plan.
* Perform independently and collaboratively to complete tasks requiring application of detailed knowledge of Navy and Joint EW tactics, procedures, training and equipment.
* Work as needed by the Government toward the successful implementation of EMW for the CUSFF and the CNO.
* Travel required.
* 10 years of operational leadership in equivalent to a US Navy shipboard department head (O-3/O-4), chief petty officer or chief warrant officer with Navy or Joint Staff experience providing Electronic Warfare and Spectrum Operations support.
* U. S. Citizenship
* Must be able to maintain high level government security clearance
* Knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices in order to support Electronic Warfare readiness across the DOTMPLF (Doctrine, Training, Material, Personnel, Leadership, Facilities).
* Strong interpersonal skills and a solid understanding of DoD and Armed Forces organizational structure, ranks, and customs/courtesies.
FTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D