Electrical C&I Sales Rep, Raleigh, NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Hagemeyer North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Vallen, a Sonepar company, is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products.
Hagemeyer/IDG sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family, Hagemeyer/IDG works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
We are currently seeking an Account Representative to sell Electrical products to Contractors in the greater Raleigh area. Typical Customers would be Home Builders, Residential Electrical Contractors, Communication Contractors, Datacom Contractors, Lighting Consultants and Utilities.
HNA/IDG Contractor & Installer Account Representatives have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive electrical product lines in the business and are encouraged to be true resources for our customers by establishing long lasting relationships. Our C&I Account Reps will work with the support of a true team environment from our Customer Service Representatives to our Management team. Every C&I Account Rep has the opportunity to maximize their income potential and advance professionally.
* 3+ years inside or outside sales experience
* Experience with Electrical products is required
* Experience selling to Electrical Contractors and Installers is required
* Experience in quoting and managing complex jobs
* Experience reading construction plans and specs
* Must have experience cold calling & developing new accounts
* Experience with growing existing accounts & establishing relationships with current customer base
* Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required.
* Bachelor Degree preferred
401(k) Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.