Electrical / Computer Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* 5-8years of industrial computer / electrical engineering work experience
* Experience with Industrial Controls IT networking hardware infrastructure (i.e. Ethernet IP, virtual machine servers, etc.)
* Experience with leading or implementing digitized software solutions
* Experience with cyber security implementation
* BS/MS Electrical or Computer degrees are preferred
* Other BS/MS Aeronautical, Environmental, Chemical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering degrees may be considered with relevant practical experience in the Industrial Controls IT area
* INITIAL WORK TO BE BASED OUT OF CINCINNATI, OH, WITH A RELOCATION TO THE WEST VIRGINIA AREA WITHIN 9-12 MONTHS
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Client's sole discretion. The Client does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Be the Industrial Controls IT Engineering Leader for a capital project at a greenfield manufacturing site.
- Deliver innovative digital solutions to enable best-in-class manufacturing excellence - in operations efficiency, in paperless data transfer/reporting/archiving, in end-to-end supply chain integration.
- Synchronize the supply system between Client and suppliers of raw participate in design reviews and interface with Construction to install, test, and validate network infrastructure.
- Configure Virtual Machines (VM's) and field switches, document VLAN strategy and IP address assignments, implement cybersecurity requirements.
- Co-lead the startup of new site data centers.
- Establish work processes and systems to support on-going network security requirements.
- Provide technical direction to vendors and engineering firms throughout all phases of the project (design through construction and startup).
- Provide technical coaching and support to the Engineering and Operations organizations