Electrical Construction Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Delta Construction Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONDelta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search and Management Consulting Firm for the Nation's premier General and Electrical Contractors and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Chicago, IL office.
* Minimum of 8 years successful project management experience for an electrical contractor
* Must have experience with commercial electrical construction projects with an electrical budget of up to $10million
* Experience with transit, highway, traffic signal, communications projects a plus
* Experience overseeing budgets, scheduling, change orders, and subcontractors
* Must have successful experience managing teams of project managers
* Must have successful experience in managing budgets, understanding billings and change orders, and all expenses of each project
* Must have journeyman or master electricians license
* Must have estimating experience
* Interact effectively with contractors to meet project requirements and development and grow business
* Must work well with all levels of organization
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
* Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Must have experience using estimating software (such as Accubid/ Prolog) and scheduling software (such as Primavera)
* Must demonstrate respect, approachability and possess the ability to encourage subordinates
* Strong employment history stability
College degree in Construction Management preferred but not mandatory
A strong total compensation package will be offered; however, details will only be disclosed during the interview process.