Electrical Controls Engineer 8/23/2016
Jim Kay & Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER-CHICAGO AREA
Candidate will design customized control systems for industrial material handling and automation equipment solutions. This includes development of specifications, device layout drawings, control schematics, PLC logic and implement solutions which deliver exceptional value to our customers. This candidate will work closely with the overall project team to design systems which exceed the project requirements. There is a standard product offering, creativity and innovation are encouraged to meet the needs of each customer.
* Background in writing own schematics for entire machine.
* Will be working a couple of projects (but will be also a team based approach with 4 other Control Engineers) owning the complete machine design.
* Responsible for all PLC programming (Siemens and Allen Bradley) controls for these machines.
* Lead all Factory Acceptance Testing
* Vetting out and incorporating next generation technologies.
* BSEE or equivalent experience.
* Ideally will have 3 years of experience.
* Must have background in PLC programming on Automation and/or Material Handling equipment.