Electrical Controls Engineer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION: Individual must be able to perform design, engineering and field start up responsibilities for System Integration in the Electrical Controls industry. In addition, proven trouble shooting skills are necessary.
* RSLogix 5, 5000
* RS Networx for DeviceNet, EtherNet IP
* DriveExecutive, DriveExplorer
* PanelBuilder PDS, 1400e, 32, Factorytalk View
* RSView Studio
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Ford NextGen standards - knowledge preferred
* GM G12 standards - knowledge preferred
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 25% travel minimum, domestic and international opportunities
* AS, BSEE, BSEET, or technical degree
* 3 - 5years of industry experience
* Review projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
* System Architecture including non-standard material and control panel power requirements/distribution.
* Review specifications and standard practices - inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic standards, general specifications and scope of work.
* Design requirements which include establishing non-standard designs, generating system map layouts, generating a sequence of operations, reviewing cycle time studies and dimension switch layouts, generation of design packages, design logic, enter logic, and the design of Smart Displays.
* Material responsibility includes advance material order, specifying Mod Box material, specifying Panel material, writing Mod Box EBMs and writing panel material EBMs.
* Assisting with installation
* Debugging with no additional support
* Launch and Standby
* Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
* High school or equivalent
* control panel design: 2years
* Automotive industry: 2years