Electrical Engineer CCA Design
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONElectrical Engineer (CCA Design)Job ID:
Electrical Engineer (CCA) REQ ID:
Palm Bay, Florida Job Description:
Harris Corporation is seeking an Electrical Engineer for the Palm Bay, FL location.* Ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of circuit card design and the Cadence software suite used to generate the circuit card designs
* Designing 10G KR Ethernet, Gen 3 PCIe, DDR3, Freescale or Intel Processors, TI DSPs, Xilinx V7 or Stratix V FPGAs, VPX
* Designing secondary power supplies including both switching and linear regulators
* Designing analog circuits such as op-amps, comparators, shunts, and FETs
* Using the RF simulation tool ADS to characterize high speed board routing
* Work with board technologies such as HDI, Meg6, and back drilling
* Work with Reliability, EMI, Manufacturing, Mechanical, and Product test
* Work independently or lead a small team of designers
* Support the complete testing and qualification of the deliverable system Qualifications:* BS Degree in electrical/computer engineering
* 6+ years of related experience
* OR 4+ years of related experience with a Master's degree Preferred/Additional Skills:* Experience with Avionics designs
* DoD Secret security clearance
* Understanding of efficiency metrics such as hours/schematic page
* Experience designing 10G Ethernet based Network Interface Designs or 10G Ethernet Switch designs
* Familiar with Northwest Logic Gen 3 PCIe and 3rdParty DDR3 cores
* Familiar with IPV4 or IPV6
* Familiar with network protocol such as Fibre Channel, Ethernet...
* Experience using Cadence Incisive Enterprise Simulator, Subversion, Python or Perl
* Ability to write C++ and use Microsoft Visual Studio
* Ability to work in a team environment and negotiate solutions with Hardware / Software Engineering and Systems EngineeringHarris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Electrical Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Palm Bay .