This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
This position will drive equipment integration improvements and new integration projects and installations. Position responsibilities include:
* Expedite equipment integration and upgrades to existing systems
* Work with in-house Operation and Maintenance groups to direct and carry out efforts in troubleshooting and repairs to existing systems
* Implement our next generation PLC, PC, server communication roadmap
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
* 2 years of experience in Electrical Engineering
* Experience configuring, installing and maintaining industrial controls incorporating PLC/HMI and SCADA
* Understanding of process automation network infrastructures
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills to analyze and resolve difficult effectively and implement long term solutions
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Forging and or Metal Forming Experience
* Hydraulic Machinery Experience
* Medium Level Vacuum Systems
* Combustion Systems
* Working with Organized industrial trades and crafts
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled