Electrical Engineer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for ELECTRICAL ENGINEER for our client in GREENVILLE, SC
JOB TITLE: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: GREENVILLE, SC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Min 5years
* Experience of working in Trucks & Buses domain is desirable.
* 5-8years experience in automotive, electrical system development preferred.
* Create Schematics and nailboard drawings in Vesys.
* Develops and defines precise, thorough specifications for all new electrical components.
* Design cost effective/reliable electrical harness routing needed to deliver future model year projects.
* Direct electrical designers on the vehicle modeling and component placement.
* Address and resolve field and warranty issues.
* Support Development Vehicle builds.
* Develops project schedules for electrical component development.
* Helps develop test plans for new electrical components.
* Supports the Technical Service Department.
* Experience in electrical systems engineering.
* Hands on' electrical experience required and mechanical experience a plus.
* Hands on' experience in using Vesys & Catia is a must.
* Able to handle multiple programs at the same time and work in a fast pace environment.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with testing and development technicians and with the program team.