This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOOKING FOR AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FOR A TIER ONE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURER
We are looking for a Electrical Engineer north of the Indianapolis area to design and implement safe control systems to facilitate manufacturing process.
* Prior knowledge in automotive manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of control systems found on equipment in manufacturing
* Strong PLC programming skills
* Machine sensoring and communication knowledge
* Design control systems for mechanical and hydraulic manufacturing equipment
* Design HMI, PLC, hardwire and panel layouts
* Perform electrical power studies to confirm electrical power availability
* Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft Office and Autocad
* Allen Bradley and ABB robotics experience a plus
Excellent opportunity for growth!