Electrical Engineer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Management of assigned projects, assuring the total quality of all the engineering efforts of the project and the satisfactory performance of the engineering team in meeting the client's expectations.
- Design the most appropriate Electrical systems within the client's budget and time limitations, while working successfully in a multi-disciplined team environment on multiple projects.
- Successfully work and communicate with all levels to provide high quality, well-coordinated and technically proficient Electrical Engineering design solutions for avariety of project assignments.
- Actively participate in project meetings during design and construction to represent the Company and the preparation of construction documents.
- Lead or self-direct site visits to evaluate various facility types during assessment of the existing Electrical infrastructure.
- Properly assess and take appropriate action to identify and solve problems during design or in the field during construction.
Things you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in AE environment in Electrical Design
- PE License
- Experience in Commercial, Senior Living/ILF/ALF; New Construction and Renovation
- Experience in working with a team of professionals.
- Commitment to quality engineering and customer service.