This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Electrical Engineer
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This position provides Electrical Engineering for manufacturing processes for the Marinette Operations team in Marinette, WI. The incumbent is responsible for understanding and supporting the daily support for the TM5 (Tissue Machine), lead improvement activities, and lead/support capital project installations, start-ups and rollouts as needed. The incumbent reports to the Product System Leader. The incumbent must have knowledge/experience across multiple technologies and demonstrate ability to work effectively with a broad range of team members.
* Carries out all job responsibilities in a safe manner. Develop equipment and processes that meet safety codes, policies and guidelines. Provides for the safety and well-being of operators, maintenance and other personnel.
* Provides daily support for Tissue Machine that derives from the plan of the day around electrically specific issues that arise in the operations environment. This may be simple fix and find issues or a more complicated problems that require formal problem solving methods, reports for proper diagnosis (root cause), proper countermeasures, and follow ups.
* Supports LEAN principles and leads Kaizen Problem Solving sessions
* Supports multiple improvement projects with a financial scope of up to $10 million from conception through commercialization and may support other projects as a member of the project team. Receives direction from Product Systems Leader or Sr. Electrical Engineer in the form of specific objectives.
* Provides functional support and creativity in the initiation of design, development and optimization of Tissue and manufacturing equipment to meet unit objectives.
* Develops knowledge and skills to be recognized for expertise and functional leadership in application of engineering principles, scientific analysis and project management while providing advice and counsel to others.
* Participates in the development of others within the area of the incumbent's expertise.
Requires a Bachelor's or advanced degree: Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited College or University
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in plant or staff engineering assignments
* Experience with manufacturing control systems, such as: PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers); variable speed motor drives; HMI (Human Machine Interfaces) distributed control systems; instrumentation; power distribution.
* Expertise in Electrical Engineering with a demonstrated ability to translate that knowledge into execution of process and capacity improvements in capital or expense projects.
* A demonstrated ability to perform in cross-functional teams to achieve project results within required timeframes.
* Experience working with external technical service providers.
* Qualifications described above
* Knowledge of Rockwell/Modicon PLCs and Honeywell TDC DCS
* Demonstrated continuing self-development (i.e., progress toward an advanced degree or certificate).
* Knowledge and background in tissue and converting manufacturing processes
* Experience in multiple plant and staff engineering roles
* Expertise in at least one core K-C technology in a staff or plant environment
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Primary Location USA-WI-Marinette
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time