This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: MILWAUKEE, WI
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
Min 2year of exp
* back fill position ---urgent need
* start date - 7/18
The team's primary focus is designing, modeling and testing vehicle and engine electrical systems and harnesses for mining customers. The team member will interact with people from diverse cultural and technical backgrounds. Project scope will vary from a complex to moderate technical focus on equipment and engine systems including new design, modification and enhancement activities.
CREO WIRE HARNESS DESIGN EXPERINCE AT CATERPILLAR IS MANDATORY
* Design, model, and test electrical systems and harnesses.
* Work closely with customer during all steps of the process - Support programs for timelines, budgets, and internal/external resources/suppliers
* Implement electrical system requirements -
* Collaborate with on-site associates and interaction with team members -
* 2+ years' experience with vehicle or engine electrical system layout, schematic development, and harness design utilizing Pro/E-Understanding of core electrical engineering principles
* Understanding of basic starting, charging, engine and transmission operations with respect to vehicles
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience with electrical system design tools such as Pro/E, AutoCAD, RSD, MS Visio, etc.
* Experience with PDM systems such as PDMLink, Intralink, Teamcenter, etc. -
* 3-D Virtual modeling experience -
* Core knowledge of vehicle electrical system design practices including layou