Electrical Engineer - Motion Control
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Lakeview Staffing - Direct Hire
JOB DESCRIPTIONElectrical Engineer - Motion Control
Our client, a key manufacturer of electromechanical and motion control components and systems seeks an Engineer to join it's team in working as a Systems Engineer. You would be working on some really cool projects as this position focuses on working on projects in the Aerospace and Space x industries. In this role you will be supporting the design process of actuators and servo units used by many of the largest aircraft companies on the market today. This marketplace also includes companies that build flight simulators simulating forces acting on the control elements under realistic conditions. Very cool projects for sure!
This systems engineering position is available due to growth and strength in the marketplace. The efficiency demanded of powerful, high-quality components used in the aerospace industry can be defined as maximum effect plus minimum weight. Extreme power density is the challenge confronting the engineers in the company's research, development and production departments, designing solutions to get planes in the air. Some specific job responsibilities include:
* Support the systems design process including:
* Write systems specifications and subsystem/device specifications
* Prepare material for customer reviews
* Write system and device acceptance test procedures
* Perform systems integration, set-up, and testing
* Post-delivery customer engineering system support
* Assist with assembly and testing activities in the US to achieve the necessary product quality and on-time delivery
* Offer support for electrical systems and electronics design and development
If you are an engineer looking to work on some really cool projects, that has the following background, apply today as I'd love to tell you more about this opportunity.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering. (Electrical, Aerospace, or electronics, or mechanical engineering is preferred)
* 4+ years experience in project or system engineering
* Experience in electromechanical servo systems
* Knowledge of control engineering, implementation and test techniques
* Background in Aircraft controls is a plus.
This very cool position will not be available long, the hiring manager has committed to a quick hire decision for the right person. Apply today.
Keywords: Electromechanical, servo, actuator, Electrical engineer, electronics engineer controls engineer, aerospace engineer, systems engineer, systems design engineering, servo systems, engineering, engineer.