Electrical Engineer (NTN Driveshaft Anderson / Anderson, Indiana)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
NTN, a world leader in constant velocity technology for the automotive industry, is currently seeking a LOCAL qualified ELECTRICAL ENGINEER for our Anderson, Indiana operation. NTN Anderson manufactures Constant Velocity Joints (CVJs) for many of the major OEM automotive companies.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for applying engineering principles and analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve the manufacturing processes and products.
ENGINEER JOB DUTIES:
* Determining the equipment control systems, data acquisition systems, vision systems, and the sequence of operations necessary to perform production and assembly operations.
* Develop new processes and equipment technology and implement projects for new product designs, enhance existing process technology, to improve quality and reduce manufacturing cost.
* Monitor, analyze and evaluate test data in conjunction with new process trials.
* Support product and application engineering with process-related issues.
* Prepare concise summaries/technical reports for project and process reviews.
* Review/establish process design guidelines.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS
* BS in EE, EET with demonstrated experience with machine control and data acquisition systems.
* Experience with PLC Systems and Programming.
* Experience with project management and equipment development a plus.
* Must have working knowledge and skills in MS Office applications and AutoCAD.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and demonstrated computer skills is required.
EXPERIENCE WITH GREENFIELD PLANT STARTUP PREFERRED
NTN Driveshaft Anderson offers competitive wages and a full range of comprehensive benefits that far exceed the industry standard. These include medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and on-site clinic. NTN Anderson is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
Qualified applicants should apply online at:
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.