The CSI Companies - Nashville, TN
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Our client, a large automotive supplier, is seeking several ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS to join their Corporate Engineering department in Nashville, TN. Candidates will work with a team of engineers, designers, and project managers to support multi-million dollar capital expansion and improvement projects. Both long term contracts and direct positions are currently available.
* Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical equipment, power distribution and systems.
* Designs control and electrical equipment, instrumentation, robots, facilities, components and Systems for industrial purposes.
* Helps in fabrication of machines and equipment, procedures, and conditions for testing and verification of operation.
* Designs and develops applications of controls and power distribution systems for industrial uses.
* Helps to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
* Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
* Designs equipment and systems to interface machines, hardware, and software.
Bachelors of Science degree (B. S.) in Engineering
5 years of electrical engineering experience
Good organizational/project management skills.
Candidates with Industrial manufacturing (specifically Chemical and/or Rubber processing) experience are highly desired. Plastic extrusion, rubber processing and/or calendaring experience is highly desired.
Company offers excellent compensation and benefits including performance and profitability bonuses, retirement/401k, medical, dental insurances, paid holidays and vacation and more.