Electrical Engineer Opportunity!!!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A Henderson, Nevada based design/manufacturing company is looking to expand its engineering department. We are currently looking for a qualified Electrical Engineer possessing at minimum, a Bachelor of Science degree as an EE. Applicants resume must also show at least 3-5 years of working experience as an Electrical Engineer beyond their degree.
This individual will work as part of a team as an Electrical Engineer and Project Manager, developing various consumer electronic products from their initial concept through final production. As a company, we design, develop, and manufacture a variety of consumer electronic products for a number of different industries. We also produce electronics for advertising and retail displays.
Because of the variety of customers and industries we are involved in, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to showcase and be creative with their technical skills and take ownership in their products driving them to completion.
Applicant must have knowledge of digital electronics, android platforms, audio processing, low voltage circuits and MCUs. We do a lot of custom android hardware, OS and applications. It would be extremely beneficial but not required, if candidates have an understanding of overseas product manufacturing as well as an understanding of various Plastic Molding Processes, Metal Manufacturing and Consumer Product Design. They must have the ability to understand firmware vs hardware issue, developing OS and apps and being able to update firmware on various hardware platforms. The ability to also write code for the firmware is a plus. Knowledge and proficiency of all MS Office programs is required.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping track of project time lines to complete tasks on schedule
- Development of consumer products & advertising electronics, especially android based hardware, OS and applications.
- Communicate daily with overseas factory engineers, internal team members, and customers
- Acting as a technical liaison/support/advisor for customer projects
- Setting up testing procedures to ensure products meet acceptable quality levels
Job Related Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience designing circuits for phones or tablets, low voltage MCUs, ASP, A/D converters, amplifiers, LEDs, LCD screens, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting and testing circuit designs
- Basic understanding and knowledge of programming
- Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Have the capability and desire to offer creative input for designing products
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects & tasks at any given time
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have a strong desire and passion to continuously hone their skills
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- 401(K) Plan
At this time candidates from Nevada, California, Arizona and Utah need only apply.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.