Electrical Engineer / PLC Programmer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONELECTRICAL ENGINEER
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
* 3 years Electrical and Maintenance experience.
* Knowledge of Predictive Maintenance technologies.
* Experienced in DCS, PLC and Delta V; including exposure to computerized maintenance software systems.
* Process and Project Management experience.
* Experience with electrical repairs and facilities maintenance.
* High voltage experience a plus.
* Experience in assessment of system equipment integrity to understand the full range of operability.
* Thorough understanding of Electrical Engineering Principles and the ability to apply these in practical or real world situations such as selection of equipment and design modifications of piping systems.
* Working knowledge of the PSM (Process Safety Management) Regulation and standards such as API, ASME, ASTM, etc.