This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Canvas Infotech Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 1 year
* Work with researchers, engineers, and lab techs to develop prototype power electronics and systems to drive actuators (e.g. voice coil, DC motors)
* Test and characterize off-the-shelf products and internally developed devices, iterate on prototype devices based on results
* Document device specs and experimental results, communicate results and plans for iteration to the rest of the team
* Experience developing embedded analog EE hardware systems
* Analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuit design experience
* Benchtop performance characterization and analysis; instrumentation Theory
* Circuit and EM Field Simulation; SPICE modeling fundamentals
* Actuator (DC motor, valves, etc.) electrical design experience
* Power electronics design experience
* Firmware Development and Architecture; Unit Testing of Mixed Signal Systems
* Schematic capture and board layout experience - Altium Designer experience preferred
* Experience working with board and assembly houses to assemble complex designs
* Fundamentals of power supply design and characterization
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' experience required, graduate work preferred.