Electrical Engineer 9/3/2016
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
COMPANY: An engineering/architectural/interior design firm
LOCATION: ST. PETERSBURG, FL
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time/Permanent & Direct hire job
We prefer a candidate that is a licensed Electrical Engineer in the State of Florida, NCEES considered a plus.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER candidates should be able to work on large Senior Living/ILF/ALF, Healthcare masonry/hollow core/precast/PT concrete systems. Responsibilities include management of assigned projects, assuring the total quality of all the engineering efforts of the project and the satisfactory performance of the engineering team in meeting the client's expectations and produce a profit on the project. Position will include CADD production according to company's design standards, practices and policies. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the complete performance of the team assigned to each project according to company's design standards, practices and policies.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN:
LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER - REQUIRED
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
* 10 years minimum experience in AE environment in Electrical Design
* Experience in power systems design, Low voltage design and lighting design including load calculations, system sizing, and code compliance.
* Proven track record of designing the most appropriate electrical systems within the clients, budget and time limitations coupled with the ability to work successfully in a multi-disciplined team environment on multiple projects.
* Experience in outlet, data and telephone layout design.
* Experience in working with a team of professionals.
* Can successfully work and communicate with all levels to provide high quality, well-coordinated and technically proficient electrical engineering design solutions for a variety of project assignments.
* Actively participate in project meetings during design and construction activities to represent the Company and the preparation of graphic and written construction documents.
* Lead or self-direct site visits to evaluate various facility types during assessment of the existing electrical infrastructure. Ability to properly assess and take appropriate action to identify and solve problems during design or in the field during construction
* Commitment to quality service and engineering.
* Experience in Commercial, Senior Living/ILF/ALF New Construction and Renovation
* Autodesk - AutoCAD 2015
* Autodesk Revit 2015
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)