This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
Gerber Technology, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
For nearly half a century, Gerber Technology has been helping companies around the world develop, manufacture and take their products to market smarter, faster and more efficiently. Today, the company provides integrated software and hardware solutions to more than 78,000 customers in the aerospace, construction, furniture, fashion & apparel, transportation, technical textiles, packaging, wind energy and sign & graphics industries, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies in 130 countries.
The Electrical Engineer will be an integral member of our multidisciplinary team working on a broad family of Gerber's hardware product portfolio. The Engineer will contribute to the design of automation solutions to improve and enhance Gerber s product offerings. Responsibilities include designing, building, debugging and testing prototype electronics robotic systems, development and debugging of embedded software, as well as conducting and participating in design reviews. Additional duties will require the application of engineering skills in activities such as problem solving, analysis, and design.
* 5 years of professional electrical engineering work experience.
* Must be highly motivated, self reliant and goal-driven to participate as a member of a cross-functional team.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and a proven ability work well in a team environment.
* Working knowledge of electrical design and manufacturing processes, an understanding of motion control elements, with preference toward those familiar with design for CoE and EtherCAT based systems.
* Demonstrated proficiency with circuit design and simulations.
* Experience programming in MPLABX on Microchip PIC16/PIC32 and in Mentor xDX design environment are a plus, as well as knowledge of the MS Programming and MS Office tools.
* BSEE or MSEE is required.
Gerber Technology Inc. is an equal opportunity employer EOE M/F/D/V
Gerber Technology, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, age, veterans status, disability, or sexual orientation.