Electrical Engineering Coop 8/25/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition :
Job Title :
Electrical Engineering Coop
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Electronic Industrial Solutions Group, which provides test and measurement solutions across a broad set of electronic industrial end markets, focusing on high-growth applications in the automotive and energy industries, and measurement solutions for consumer electronics, education and manufacturing, as well as semiconductor parametric testing, nano-positioning metrology and material science. The group provides electronic design and test software, instruments, and systems used in the simulation, design, validation, manufacturing, installation and optimization of electronic equipment.
1. Minimum Qualifications* BS and or MS pursuing in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or EECS, MS degree EE or equivalent
2. Understanding of operating systems and software drivers
3. Basic understanding of hardware
4. Experience programming with one of more of the following: Linux, BSO, Windows, VxWorks
5. Strong data analysis skills.* Excellent communication skills.* Ability to function effectively in a team environment.* Ability to quickly learn new technologies
6. Experience with object oriented languages. C++ , C#Java.
7. Experience with C and Visual Basic
8. Real-hands on training in Software development
9. Experience with high performance RTL and associated verification and debug
Experience with PCB physical mixed-signal design tools and flows
10. Mix-signal (Analog and Digital) circuits
11. Strong communication and teamwork skills
12. Embedded uProcessor knowledge
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws..