Electrical Engineering (Entry Level) - 947
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Title: Electrical Engineering (Entry Level) - 947
Location: Atlanta, GA
Description: Electrical Engineering (Entry Level) 947
The Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) is looking for exceptional Entry Level candidates who have recently graduated or will graduate in the next twelve months with a degree in Electrical Engineering. Are you looking for a job opportunity and a professional platform that will help you establish and grow your career* Are you intellectually curious and enjoy solving big problems* Are you interested in a work environment where experts in their field will train and mentor you to become a part of the next generation of scientists and engineers* If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Georgia Tech Research Institute could be a great fit for you!
This job posting represents full time opportunities across all eight of our research labs, in one or more of the following domains and functional areas:
- Cyber Security
- High Performance Computing
- Data Science
- Electronic Warfare
- Sensors / Optics
- RF Communications
- Modeling & Simulation
- Media, Health & Education
- Robotics & Unmanned Systems
- Aerospace Technologies
- Embedded Systems
- Secure Web Apps
- Mobile Development
- Threat Detection
- Modeling / Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Signal Processing
- System Engineering
REQUIREMENTS THAT MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or comparable degree program
- US Citizenship which is required to obtain a DoD security clearance
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- We like to see applicants with student employment such as co-ops, internships, GRAs or student assitantships that demonstrate domain and functional experience in support of their academic studies and the work that we do.
- We also value extra-curricular activities and leadership that show you can communicate well and work with others on a team.
- Most of all, we want to meet applicants that are passionate about their field of study and get excited about solving big problems!
ABOUT GEORGIA TECH RESEARCH INSTITUTE:
GTRI is a group of world-class engineers and scientists, solving challenging problems for our customers through innovation, cutting edge applied research, and a collaborative work environment.
We have been recognized as one of Atlanta s Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle 4 of the last 5 years, and offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a great location. Professional growth opportunities include support for advanced degrees, patent rights, and freedom for approved outside consulting, periodic special courses on technical and leadership topics, and support for paper preparation and presentation.