Electrical Engineering Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a member of the Commercial Inkjet Writing System team developing the next generation commercial inkjet technology, duties include:.
* Schematic board capture
* PCB build and debug
* Cable assembly design and build
* Assist in integration of boards into the subsystem and system
* Troubleshooting problems after the initial integration
* Parts ordering and engineering inventory
* Product documentation and ECO process
* AS in Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent military training
* Through hole and surface mount component assembly
* Schematic capture software, ORCAD is desired
* Read and understand circuits based on schematics
* Familiar with set-up and operation of oscilloscopes, multi-meters and other test equipment
* Familiar with industrial devices such as valves, motors, pumps, blowers and power supplies
* Attention to detail
* Basic computer skills
* MS Applications Word, Excel
* 7 10 years industry experience
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.