Electrical Hardware Engineer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: ELECTRICAL HARDWARE ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: LIVONIA, MI
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* Electrical Engineer responsible for the design and development of electronic battery management control systems.
* Candidate should have a strong knowledge of automotive electronics and electrical systems.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Design automotive battery management electronic hardware to meet specified requirements.
* Perform engineering analysis, including DFMEA, Worst Case Circuit Analysis, Thermal Analysis and Stress Analysis.
* Release designs to production.
* Support validation during DV/PV testing.
* Resolve technical/validation issues by following 8D process.
* Specify end-of-line test and DV/PV tester requirements.
* Plan and implement engineering development test programs.
SPECIFIC SKILLS/ABILITIES :
* The position requires review and analysis of system requirements, executing and evaluating designs, performing circuit analysis, overseeing PCB layout, supporting DV/PV testing, and leading complex engineering projects. Must be able to balance system requirements versus technical constraints and cost targets. Consults with manager as needed.
* Experience desired in a number of areas:
* Automotive electronics hardware design.
* Schematic capture.
* Thermal design and analysis.
* EMC design and correction techniques.
* Circuit simulation and analysis using SPICE, SABER or similar tools.
* Microprocessor based systems.
* Analyze new or other component technologies that meet or improve design specifications.
* CAN/LIN communication.
* Vector tools.
* Required Education: B.S.E.E.
* Preferred Education: M.S.E.E.
* Prefer 5+ years experience in the field of automotive electronics engineering.
* High voltage/high power electronics design experience is desirable.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :