Electrical / Hardware Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Direct Client's payroll form Bio Tech domain
Redwood City, CA
* Mixed-signal PCB board/power supply/system control design
* PCB layout, assembly, and testing
* Firmware/Software development
* BS in EE, MS preferred
* 5+ years experience in PCB design for analog and mixed-signal systems from concept to volume manufacturing
* Substantial experience with design tools such as Altium, OrCAD, Allegro
* Experience with Microcontroller firmware
* Experience with designing Data acquisition boards
* Experience with designing Switching power supply boards
* Experience in test, debug, and assembly of electronic components
* Experience with test and validation of analog mixed signal ICs is a major plus
* Experience with controlling fluidic system and thermal systems in scientific and lifescience instruments is a major plus
* Experience with writing test programs with Labview is a plus
* Experience with Python/C programming is a plus
* Experience with working with FPGA is a plus
* Strong communication and organizational skills, ability to manage engineering specifications from multiple disciplines.