Electrical Industrial Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Delta Construction Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONDelta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search and Management Consulting Firm for the Nation's premier General and Electrical Contractors and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential non-union client in the Chicago, Illinois area.
* Minimum 8 years experience of relevant electrical project management for an electrical contractor
* Must have experience as Project Manager on light to heavy industrial projects with electrical budgets up to $5million
* Project experience must include industrial projects such as petro chemical refineries, food/beverage manufacturing plants, co-packers, etc.
* Must have successful experience managing 2-6 projects simultaneously
* Must have business development skills to be able to cultivate business
* Must have ability to analyze numbers, and know job costing
* Must be able to complete an entire project, from estimating own work to closeout
* Ability to direct, manage and/or lead required activities to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within budget
* Must be able to develop & maintain customer relations to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations with company
* Ability to work well with members in a team environment
* Collaborates effectively with internal and external personnel to facilitate job progress
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software, as well as estimating software, such as Accubid
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management and problem solving skills
* Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
* Strong employment stability
Bachelors Degreepreferred or related field experience preferred
A strong total compensation package will be offered however, details will only be disclosed during the interview process.