Electrical Inside Sales, Savannah, GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Hagemeyer North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
CAN YOU REPRESENT OUR BRAND AS AN INSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL*
We are seeking an Inside Sales/Customer Service Rep to focus on inside sales and customer service at our branch location for our Electrical Contractor customers. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in the business and are encouraged to be true resources for our customers by establishing long lasting relationships. You will work with the support of a true team environment from partnering with the Outside Sales team to our Management team. You will have the opportunity to maximize their income potential and advance professionally.
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
WORKING AT VALLEN
At Vallen, we are committed to the success of our customers and our co-workers and do what it takes to get the job done right. We work diligently to improve and drive results that create value. We re hands-on, responsive and team-oriented. We apply our insights, experience and relationships to find the best
QUALIFICATIONS & BENEFITS
* 1 to 3+ years of inside sales experience is desired
* Knowledge of Electrical Products and Materials is desired
* Experience in the Electrical Distribution industry is desired
* Strong knowledge of Industrial Electrical products is a desired
* Excellent computer and data entry skills required
* Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required.
* Experience generating customer quotations
* Bachelor Degree preferred or combination of experience and education
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.