Electrical Inspector - Las Vegas, NV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
Bureau Veritas North America, Bureau Veritas Holdings
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONBureau Veritas is looking for an Electrical Inspector with ICC Certification in Comercial Electrical, Photovotaic (PV), High Voltage Electrical experience, Transmission and Substations for the Las Vegas, NV area.
* Review complex commercial, industrial drawings and specifications, including power generating facilities (PV, Wind, etc.) to ensure compliance with current codes and standards as well as engineered specifications as it pertains to inspections and/or QA.
* Conduct a range of trade specific inspections on Power & Utility projects as well as managing specific projects related to these types of code inspections.
* Code Enforcement and/or Quality Assurance/ Control Inspections, Power Transmission Line Inspections.
* Prepare written and electronic reports and issue notices of correction, explain and interpret code and/or quality control regulations or requirements.
* Recognize, evaluate and properly resolve unique problems or situations.
* Maintain effective customer service relationship with clients. Assist the inspection management team with business development.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by the division director.
* Must have ICC Certification in Comercial Electrical.
* Must have working knowledge Photovotaic (PV).
* High Voltage Electrical experience, Transmission and Substations.