Electrical / Instrumentation Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 3/24/2017
The Electrical / Instrumentation Technician is responsible for technology applications, instruments and sensors that gather data, measurements and information which enable the plant to remain in compliance with the following;
* Environmental regulations,
* Established process control, safety, stability, uniformity and quality parameters.
* Inspects and repairs electrical instrumentation equipment and other electrical control equipment.
* Diagnose problems, determines corrective action to be taken, confers with Electrical Supervisor and performs repairs.
* Calibrates, adjusts, repairs and replaces electrical instrumentation equipment.
* Inspect, replace and repairs motors, starters and all control equipment.
* Maintains, repairs and calibrates mechanical and electrical components of weigh feeders, pfister feeders and drives.
* Maintains and repairs environmental analyzers including flow, particulate and mercury analyzers.
* Maintains proper inventory of parts and materials, and requisitions supplies from the storeroom with approval of Supervision.
Education Preferred: Associates / Technical Degree
Field of Study Preferred: Electrical, Instrumental and / or Measurements Technology
Requirement Work Experience Preferred: 5-10 Years Heavy Industry Instrument / Systems Experience
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES :
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: