This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Elizabeth City, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB ID 1082569BR
DATE POSTED 08/13/2016
LOCATION Elizabeth City, NC
LOCATION NAME Elizabeth City, NC
ADDRESS 1605 West Ehringhaus Street
EMPLOYMENT TYPE I Regular
EMPLOYMENT TYPE II Full-Time
LINE OF BUSINESS Store
DEPARTMENT 0031 - Electrical & Lighting
Responsible for maximizing sales by serving as the store expert on electrical-related merchandise, providing customers and employees with comprehensive information on electrical-related merchandise, assisting customers in assembling, cutting, selecting, and loading merchandise, and training associates in the department upholding the knowledge of an electrical professional. Responsible for providing superior customer service, achieving sales budgets in assigned area and merchandise maintenance.
Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
* 1 year experience selling electrical supplies OR
* 2 years experience working as an electrician in industry OR
* 2 years schooling in field (such as trade or vocational school training or coursework towards a Bachelor's degree) related to electricity.
* 1 year experience working with contractors in a sales role or in the field.
* 6 months retail sales experience.
* Licensure or certification as an electrician.
* Licensure or certification as an electrical inspector.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.