Electrical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Delta Construction Partners
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONDelta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search and Management Consulting Firm for the Nation's premier General and Electrical Contractors and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Fort Lauderdale, Florida location.
* Minimum of 3+ years of experience
* Project experience includes, municipal, commercial, and government projects
* Must be very detail-oriented, and have organizational and time management skills
* Strong communication and leadership skills required
* Must be open-minded and willing to learn procedures and processes
* Must be willing to learn their projects inside-out
* Must be willing and able to manage your projects, including creating and tracking budgets, material and labor reports, change orders, and RFI's
* Must be proficient on Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and scheduling software
* Must have business development skills, and have ability to work closely with high-level customers, maintain and enhance strong, long-term customer relationships
* Able to work in a professional work environment and show strong business acumen
* Work closely with superintendents and foremen to provide high-level supervision of various aspects of project management for each project they manage
* Must have a strong track record of employment stability
College degree preferred, but not mandatory
Construction Management degreepreferred
A strong total compensation package will be offered; however, details will only be disclosed during the interview process.