Electrical Purchasing Manager 8/24/2016
Delta Construction Partners
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Delta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search and Management Consulting Firm for the Nation's premier General and Electrical Contractors and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their San Jose, California location.
* Minimum 5 years of experience as an electrical purchaser with extensive knowledge of local California competitive pricing
* Must be able to successfully manage team of purchasing agents to oversee the procurement of required materials
* Must have experience training and managing subordinates
* Experience and ability to take and fulfill field material orders for onsite needs
* Place orders and follow-up on order details to effectuate entire process
* Must be proficient on Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Able to work in a professional work environment and show strong business acumen
* Develop and maintain customer and manufacturer relations
* Collaborates effectively with entire team to facilitate job progress
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Demonstrates prioritization, organization and time management
* Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
* Stable employment history
College degree is preferred; however, not mandatory.
A strong total compensation package will be offered; however, details will only be disclosed during the interview process.