Electrical System Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGNER for our client in HESSTON, KS
JOB TITLE: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGNER
JOB LOCATION: HESSTON, KS
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
Min 5 years
* Provide prompt support to the vehicle field test team or technical service department as needed
* Support prototype build activities as needed
* Lead design reviews
* Ability and willingness to innovate and contribute beyond your job title
* Travel (10% time) across different sites, study problems and provide innovative resolutions.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, relevant technical degree, OR a High School Diploma with
* 5+ years of experience with vehicle electrical systems design
* 5+ years using 3D modeling software, preferably PTC Creo 2.0 / 3.0
* 5+ years of Electrical Engineering experience that includes creating engineering prints for electrical components and harnessing
* Experience working with off highway equipment, preferably agricultural
* Knowledge of J1939 CAN communications
* Experience with e3 or equivalent electrical schematic creation programs
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :