This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
This position is responsible for repair, maintenance, and installation of plant electrical equipment, and requires good working knowledge of NEC code, electrical standards, pressure and temperature transmitters, PLC s, AC and DC drives, motors and their controls. The incumbent must be able to make estimates of material requirements and prepare requisitions and reports.
* Install electrical equipment, conductors, instrumentation, lighting and conduit in accordance with the National Electric Code.
* Troubleshoot electrical problems in a systematic, logical manner to determine reasons for failures and necessary steps to make repairs.
* Use the SAP system to document work and track parts used.
* Work effectively with other plant personnel to resolve problems not necessarily related to electrical.
* Operate mobile equipment needed in performance of the job in a safe manner and within plant guidelines (forklift, man lift, truck)
* Actively participate and contribute to training necessary in the performance of this position.
* Perform such other duties, including those not related to craft, as directed by the Electrical Supervisor.
* Occasionally oversee contractors when needed.
* Operate independent of supervisor.
* Respond to call-outs during non-work hours as needed.
* Make estimates of material requirements and prepare requisitions and reports.
* Create and update work orders in the SAP system.
* Be able to read and work from schematics and detailed instructions.
* Perform all job assignments using the prescribed safety equipment and procedures in a professional manner.
* Maintain work area in clean and organized condition.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School diploma/GED
Holcim offers a very competitive compensation package which includes an incentive program and excellent benefits. If you are a highly motivated and team-oriented individual who wants to make a difference and is looking for a company that appreciates the value of your contributions, please complete the online application process.
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., and their affiliates, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES :
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: