Electrical Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis exciting role is responsible for production test support of electronic/optical products, while offering many opportunities for work on various yield and process improvement activities.
Sanmina in Carrollton, TX, manufactures electronic, optical, and mechanical products used in a wide range of various industries, including telecom, networking, Audio/video, and consumer level products.
* Create test procedures, debug guides, and perform operator training
* Participate in weekly yield reviews
* Work directly with engineering, manufacturing, and quality departments regarding process improvements
* Statistical analysis of test results and incoming supplier data
* Gage RR, correlation studies, Cp/Cpk analysis, and Post build reports
* Participate in lean six sigma projects
* Bachelor's degree in a relative engineering field
* Proficiency in understanding product documentation, including schematics and test specifications
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and written
* Good interpersonal skills
* Team player with personal commitment to quality
* Strong mathematical aptitude
* Entry level to seasoned engineer
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
* Software development
* Experience with VB.net/C++/C#/Python/php
* Process automation
* Database/SQL experience
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.