This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor more than 90 years, Specialty Granules LLC has been a leading producer of semi-ceramic coated, colored mineral granules for the North American residential and commercial roofing industry. Our longevity is a testament to our dependability as a supplier and the durability of our products. We take pride in the long-term relationships we have cultivated with the roofing industry's manufacturers.
A privately held company, we have the ability and resources to provide exceptional customer service through our high standards of product quality, innovation, and responsiveness to the needs of our customers.
Install, maintain and repair a wide variety of electrical equipment throughout the plant and offices.
* May perform basic mathematical operations and statistical charting or other record keeping
* Ability to work from service manuals, blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions
* Ability to work well with other employees
* Must possess ability with acetylene and arc welding, hand and power tools and test apparatus in connection with electrical equipment installation/repair
* As directed, performs activities associated with repair, rebuilding, installation and demolition of the plant's electrical equipment and machinery, including motors, panels, generating equipment, lighting circuits, communication systems, etc.
* Diagnose and correct trouble in electrical units and controls
* Responsible for quality of work and the safe operation of all tools and equipment under his/her control
* Responsible for good housekeeping and safety inspection of work area
* May be required to perform other duties as assigned
* MSHA Certification
* Prolonged Standing
* Lifting Objectis (up to 40 lbs)
* Computer Profeciency
* Extended or Irregular Hours
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, tuition reimbursement, and a vacation package. At SGI, we believe our employees are our greatest resource.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S., without current or future requirement for sponsorship of an employment-based visa status. SGI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V.