This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
* Troubleshoot and perform repairs on: control and electrical power systems, lighting systems, heat tracing, electric motors and switch gears, etc.
* Perform preventive maintenance to plant electrical equipment. This includes infra-red scans, cleaning, megging motors, etc.
* Ensure that all operations meet or exceed environmental and safety regulations through use of routine audits, checklists, and participation in Incident Investigations, immediate reporting of Near Misses, and root cause analysis.
* Design and perform routine preventive/predictive maintenance activities that include Mechanical Integrity Program (MIP). Keeps the appropriate paperwork associated with the program, to include time spent on repairs, and parts and materials used (CMMS).
* Responsible for being familiar with the Quality Procedures manual and all ISO requirements.
* Maintains accurate and up-to-date records that include motor listing, spare parts inventory, etc.
* Participate in system changes aimed at continuous improvements.
* Follow all established work procedures to make decisions and act in a minimum supervision environment to achieve a safe, environmentally sound, and reliable facility operation.
* Assists operators in troubleshooting of operational problems and assists them as needed.
* Ensure attention to detail is achieved, including the intimate knowledge of the entire plant operation and open communication with other departments, contractors and plant personnel.
* Communication and interaction with Management and other plant personnel of any and all plant problems and upsets.
* Participate in the training of other group members (share your knowledge).
* Maintain the production facility in a clean and presentable manner. Keep floors clean and dry, grounds free of trash and waste, painting and cleaning as needed, etc.
* Participation in the facility safety team and demonstrate a responsible commitment to safety.
* Routinely create, review and modify job procedures, SOP s and other knowledge documents.
* Perform additional duties as requested.
* Minimum of an associate s degree in science or related field or applicable industry experience of a length of at least 5 years may be substituted for the degree.
* Electrician s license or a minimum of 5 or more years of experience in industrial electrical maintenance, installation and repairs, working with 480 and lower VAC systems.
* Must be able to read and understand blueprints, wiring diagrams, one lines, schematics and illustrated part breakdowns.
* Previous experience with OEMs such as ABB, Allen Bradley, Reliance, and Square D.
* Must possess excellent customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills and computer knowledge including windows based software and MS Office applications.
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision, is highly motivated, energetic, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be flexible to a changing work environment
* Must be able to work overtime upon request.
Chemtrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chemtrade is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will, where possible, provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.